Friday, September 30, 2011

Pattern Winners!

Alright everyone, here are our winners!  I'm sorry that the blog was giving everyone some trouble, and not letting some of you post comments....I'll have to get some kinks worked out before we give it another shot.  Anyways, I really enjoyed hearing a bit about all of you, and I'm so happy to have you knitting up my patterns!  Thank you so much!

The winners of their choice of one free pattern are: Dawana Cemer, Rachel Mitchell (These two had to enter through Facebook because their comments weren't showing up), and Brenda - the one with three grandkids who she loves, loves, loves to knit for (there were two)!  Please e-mail me at melodysmakings@hotmail.com to claim your patterns, ladies.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog, and make sure you continue to pop your head in every once in a while as I'll be doing some games, freebies, and other fun stuff that I may or may not be announcing on Facebook :)

Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment