Saturday, January 28, 2012

Winners of the Knit Little Lamb and Overalls Set Pattern and the Crochet Peapod Pattern


Winners of the Little Lamb Overalls and Hat Set Pattern are:


Urban Cottage Crafters It's is so adorable! This would be perfect for some friends with newborns!

Lori Lokken Photography Shared. Adorable.

Samantha Nelson Cook shared

Ashley Knowles Would love this to help start my photography :)

Jackie Cullen this is gorgeous. I have shared
 
Angela Bijou Babies Balfour stunning and have shared for you and will get my girls to share it too thanks for oppertunity Ange
 
 
Congratulations!!  Please send me an e-mail at melodysmakings@hotmail.com to claim your free pattern.  I will reply with the pattern attached to the e-mail.  If you have already purchased this pattern, please remind me of your Paypal e-mail address when you contact me, and I will either refund your money or cancel your invoice.  Thank you!
 
 
 
Winners of the Crochet - Cozy As a Pea - Peapod Pattern are:
 
 
Tracey Sanchez This is gorgeous :)
 
Laura's Hand Made Treasures shared on personal and bussiness i love this
 
Elaine Sumner So cute! Shared!
 
Yanneke Gunn Absolutely adorable... Love it and shared it
 
Beth Borrell It`s adorable!! Sooo sweet! LOVE IT!! XX
 
Kristin Teed Shared! I LOVE this!
 
Congratulations!! Please send me an e-mail at melodysmakings@hotmail.com to claim your free pattern. I will reply with the pattern attached to the e-mail. If you have already purchased this pattern, please remind me of your Paypal e-mail address when you contact me, and I will either refund your money or cancel your invoice. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment