Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hello, my name is Melody....

if you haven't already figured that out, ha ha.  I decided to start a blog because I've been thinking a lot lately about how amazing crafting can be.  I've only really just started turning my craft into something more, and already I have met and spoken with COUNTLESS amazing people from all over the world!

I feel so lucky to make these connections, but sometimes I feel like I haven't done a whole lot to try and connect back.  I don't like clogging up anybody's newsfeeds with things most people really don't care about.  So, here I am.  This will be where I post a bit more about myself personally, and where I hope you might introduce yourselves and touch base with me from time to time.  I'm excited to get started!

First off, this is me and my now five month old son, Charlie:




No comments:

Post a Comment